Strike Vector is one of the best looking games on Steam sale right now, and new users are complaining about crashes, memory errors, poor FPS and other bugs with the game. We compiled a list of the most common issues in Strike Vector and the best ways to fix them.
Top 11 Fixes for Strike Vector Crashes, Errors, Ran out of memory, Minimizing, UDK crash, UnSetup, Menu Lag, Poor FPS
1. Strike Vector Does Not Launch
- Make sure the game is installed properly
- Verify your game cache and check the connectivity with the steam.
- Manually run secondary installers that are required for the game.
- Exit steam
- Reboot the system and try launching the game again.
2. Strike Vector Crashes
- Go to C:Program FilesSteamSteamAppscommonStrikeVectorBinariesRedist (or the default location you have installed)
- Run UE3redist.exe.
3. Strike Vector Error: “RAN OUT OF MEMORY”
The following may solve the issue:
4. No Sound when Playing Strike Vector
- Go to the path, C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonStrikeVectorBinariesRedist (or the default location you have installed)
- Double click UE3Redist.exe
- Restart the game.
5. Strike Vector Crashes after installing Windows Vista/7/8
If you have recently installed Windows Vista, 7, or 8:
- Check if the drivers are installed properly and updated.
- Also check if the system’s hardware is also compatible with these OS.
- Check if the system requirements are compatible with the game.
- Ensure the latest service pack is installed.
- Keep checking for updates in the OS
6. Steam Crashes when playing Strike Vector
- Exit Steam.
- Go the location where the steam.exe is present (C:Program FilesSteam or default location)
- Right click and choose ‘Run as Administrator’. Note: This will not work for the shortcut for steam.exe
7. Strike Vector Minimizes during Startup
When you launch the game, the game minimizes to the taskbar instead of running in full screen. However you will be able to head the game running in the background
- Open the minimized game and click (Alt+enter) as soon as possible.
- When the game comes in full screen, go to game options and change the resolution or choose full screen.
8. Strike Vector “Build with UDK has stopped working”
9. Strike Vector “UnSetup has stopped working”
- Download Microsoft .net Framework 4.5 and install it. You can get this from the Microsoft website.
- Try launching the game.
- If the same error comes again, download the file UnEulaLite.exe
- Place the file under “Binaries” in the game folder and run it.
- Click on ‘Accept EULA’ and then click yes.
- Restart the game.
10. Strike Vector Game Menu Lags, Stuttering, Poor FPS
- Go to control panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Find NVIDIA forceware Network Access Manager
- Click change/remove.
- Select modify in the window which appears and click next.
- Check ‘Intelligent Application Manager’ under Framework and Network Access Manager. Leave the remaining Unchecked.
- Finish the installing procedure, restart the computer
11. UDK crashes on Startup
- Go to the folder “C:Program FilesSteamSteamAppscommonstrikevectorUDKGame.” (Or the default location where you have installed)
- Delete the “config” folder.
- On the steam game list, right click on Chivalry, go to properties then local files then verify integrity of the game cache.
- Wait until the re-download.
- Run the game again.
If you continue to encounter crashes, errors, or bugs in Strike Vector on the PC, feel free to drop a line in the comments section below.