Here are some interesting “enhanced” features of Mario Kart 8 found by WaLuigiTails in a paperback guide that was delivered to a nearby store. So, do you think Mario Kart becoming easier to play over the years?
- CPU can never pick up triple red shells
- Last place can not receive Lightning bolt
- To get 3 star all you need is 60 points (1st place all races)
- Unlocks are at 50 coins until 1000 points, after that it’s 100 per unlock
- Grumble Volcano has a new shortcut after lap 3
- You have to win a cup with each character for 30 stickers and beat 32 staff ghost for the other stickers. The other 28 are already earn by starting the game.
- You can’t pull a star the first minute of battle unless you’re on frantic and have only one balloon
Here are the actual photos of the guide: