Holder of numerous awards and accolades, the Swapper is an atmospheric puzzle platformer set in the furthest reaches of space. Here is Crash Wiki’s guide to fix the crashes, errors, bugs, glitches when playing Swapper.
Fixes for Swapper Crashes, Open GLE Errors, Green/Pink/Blue Screen, Controller Support, and More
Swapper crashing on start
Switch audio from 8CH to 2CH (worked for me)
Editing CommonSettings.pro and change the setting “isFullscreen” to “False” and turn off Vsync never hurts.
Go to my documents/facepalm games/theswapper1000 an delete everything inside the folder
Swapper Open GLE 1.5 error
Green, Pink, Blue Screen when playing Swapper
Two things to do:
- Update your graphics driver to the latest version.
- Go to the program directory right-click on the exe and tell it to run using your respective graphics processor.
Change refresh rate in Swapper
For some reason, Swapper is stuck in 24hz while in Fullscreen, but allows for higher refresh rates in windowed mode.
- Go to DocumentsFacepalm GamesThe Swapper 1000CommonSettings.pro
- Change XResolution 1024 and YResolution 768 so it exactly matches your desktop res
- Change IsVsyncEnabled False to True.
Controller support for Swapper
Create a custom Pinnacle profile to allow using an Xbox 360 controller with this game.
You can download Pinnacle from http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/
Minimum System requirements for SWapper
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Additional:INTEL HD GRAPHICS DEVICES ARE CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED.
Still getting crashes, freezes, and errors?
Drop as a note and let us know the nature of your problem. The community should also be able to help out in addressing your Swapper crash errors and bugs.