Tired of all those lengthy pages which tell you to do random stuff on your PC to fix CoD Ghosts? We’ve condensed that junk into a dummy’s list of 3 items. Read up!
Call of Duty Ghosts Fixes for Crashes, Freezes, Errors, 6GB, Failed to Launch Unkown Error
1. Call of Duty Ghosts Crashes, Stutters, Freezes, or “Stopped Working”
- Do you use Fraps, Steam overlay, or Overwolf? Disable any and all of your overlay programs. CoD Ghosts isn’t too friendly with them
- Disable SLI or Crossfire. CoD Ghosts dislikes too much juice.
- nVidia users should download the latest 331.65 Game Ready WHQL drivers here: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/68799/en-us
- AMD users, please update yours here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool
2. 6GB RAM Fix for Call of Duty Ghosts
One particular site teaches you to download and use software from a Russian hacking group. Nope. Don’t do it.
…But! If you are insistent, do a Google search for “Call.of.Duty.Ghosts.RAMfix.Crack.Only-3DM”. Use at your own risk.
3. Improve in-game perfrmance of CoD Ghosts
Want to improve laggy framerates and performance? Do the following:
- Turn off Terrain Detail (Basically turns off Tesselation resulting in performance boost).
- Turn off Depth of Field and Motion Blur
- Go to your Task Manager processes, right click on the CoD Ghosts program and set priority to Normal.
You’re good to go!
If you haven’t been able to fix Call of Duty Ghosts with the basic solutions we’ve posted here, please let us know in the comments section so we can respond with solutions as soon as we get them.